The last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a damaged item. If it arrives to you damaged, then please get in touch with us within a week’s time!
If you’re unhappy with the size you’ve received, first check that the size stated on the garment matches the size stated on the sizing chart. Though rare, it’s possible that the garment was mislabelled. Let us know and we’ll get you sorted out.
If you’d like a different size, get in touch with us at [insert support email here] and we’ll let you know what your next steps are.
Step-by-step return guide
- Fill out the return form.
- Put return form and unused goods in the parcel that your order arrived in and seal it.
- Put the prepaid self-adhesive return label on the parcel. Have some coffee.
- Take the parcel to a convenient parcel shop of your choice and let them do their thing – they love this stuff.
- Done! We’ll refund you when the parcel has reached our warehouse. Your refund will be payable with the same payment method you chose for purchase.